- Open House to Discuss Route and Schedule Changes
- Try our Trip Planner Powered by Google.
- New Pass Outlet - Buddy's Mail Room.
SEE THE ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE
FOR MORE DETAILS
For Information Call:
BAY AREA COMMUTER EXPRESS SERVICES
- The what's new with MAX page. Here you will find information on
MAX route changes, new services, web page changes, etc.
- Routes & Schedules - This
is where you get maps of where MAX goes &
to help you plan your trip.
- System Maps - These maps give
you the "Big Picture" of where MAX goes in and around
Modesto. You can even "zoom-in" to view great detail of
the MAX service areas. The maps show both Monday - Saturday, and
- How Do I ..... - Here you can
learn how to ride the bus, how to transfer, how to read the maps and
schedules. You get the idea.
- Forms & Guides - This
page has our transit related forms, maps, and timetables that you can
print easily or download.
- System Information -
Hours, holidays, rules and other important information about MAX.
- Fares - This
information about cash fares, tickets and passes available for MAX,
and where and how to purchase.
- Transfer Information - Information
on transferring from one MAX route to another, and to other transit
system's routes can be found here.
- Bike-N-Bus - Here you can learn about using the bike
racks when riding the bus.
- ACE, Amtrak, BART - Here is
information and service to Amtrak, ACE (Altamont Corridor Express)
- Dial-A-Ride Information - Modesto's paratransit service serves the needs of the disabled and seniors. This section
shows you: how to
ride, eligibility, fares, service areas, and more. Dial-A-Ride is
also available to the general public during certain hours.
- Telephone Numbers - Important
MAX and other transit system's telephone numbers are located here.
- Other Transit Links - Here you
will find other transit system's web links, as well as other city,
state, and federal government transit related web links.
- Comments &
Here is where you can tells us how MAX is doing. You can
make comments or
suggests regarding MAX service, fares, buses, routes and even this
web site. We welcome your input.
- Employment Opportunities-
Service 209.521.8250, http://www.storerbus.com/employment.cfm
City of Modesto 209.577.5402, http://www.modestogov.com/per/joblist/
Modesto, Purchasing Department, http://www.planetbids.com/Modesto/bidsearchform.cfm?StateID=52
- Exterior Bus Advertising-
Stott Outdoor Advertising, Corey Shumway,
- Interior Bus Advertising &
Bus Bench Advertising-
United Cerebral Palsy, John Hoskins,